Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Winds of Change (Joce)

I'm in one of those blissful singlehood in-between-times -- my heart isn't broken, I've dealt with the black hole sun of the early summer, I'm feeling no pressure to pursue the flirtations and potential relationships of my present and future -- I'm just riding the smoky, sunny wave of August.

It's a good time to drive a different route to work, to take a long weekend for no specific reason, to tackle a project that I've been meaning to tackle for years. And so, I'm moving on, soon, and I hope you'll join me.

** UpDATE**
The Big Book of Bad Dates has officially moved to bigbookofbaddates.com. I've migrated all old posts and any new posts will be posted there, not here (I've had a spate of dates recently so don't despair, there is always more to come). And, if you want conversational updates you can always, but infrequently, hear what's up (or why I'm down) on the Couples Skate podcast. Thank you, as always, for your kindness and loyalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST OF THE WORST.