Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Pen is Mightier (Voldemort, Ken)

I'm not unaware that in some circles, particularly, say, in the small circle made up of my crummiest ex's, this blog is somewhat controversial. A lot of people read it, some I know personally, the vast majority I've never met. Over the years the feedback from both camps has been overwhelmingly positive and encouraging; I can honestly say the only negative feedback I've received has been from two (three?) men and they are both featured prominently in these pages. 

Writing for the Big Book of Bad Dates is often exhausting, difficult and discouraging. And yet, keeping this blog has provided tremendous relief from the struggle. On occasion writing has allowed me to see what I couldn't see before; It's forced me to be honest, most painfully, with myself. When I go back and read through old entries I feel like I've made progress - emotionally, psychologically - and it's due in no small part to the work that I've done here. In the end I'm proud of myself and I'm proud of this blog. 

Three plus years ago I was still reeling from running from Ken. I was back in Idaho trying to get on my feet, trying to  find my path when I got a Google alert about a new blog. This blog was "About" me. What follows is the only three entries that were posted. 


Sunday, June 12, 2011
Warning! Emotional wreckage and w(h)ine snobbery
This is my rebuttal. Obviously, as she has her blog and therefore is free to post what she wants as she wants, I have mine, and will make my case here.  You be the judge.  Pass back and forth between the two blogs.  The truth will emerge somehow, perhaps in her favor, perhaps in mine.  But at least with this, my voice, too, will be heard.

Understand this – what she lacks in grounding and logic she more than makes up for with emotional drama. Unless you have the patience of a saint and a willingness to suspend logic and reason, you should probably delete her from your friends list and erase her number from your phone.  Do not call her anymore.  Do not email her anymore.  Do not text her anymore.  Do not in any way, shape, or form communicate with her.  To her, nothing is sacred.  If she feels she is wronged (and she often does), she will reveal your most private and intimate thoughts and feelings to the world.
Do not trust her.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Who am I?
Just another guy that Joce has treated like dogshit.  I felt sorry for her then I read her blog and that pissed me off.  Who does she think she is?  Because shes guilty of all of the tragical "crimes and Offenses" in her blog. 

I guess I shuold just come out and say it.  She puts out.  Then, she'll ignore you and blow you off completely.  I guess her method is to date/screw a bunch of guys at once and then they will eventually get tired of her and she will latch on to one, the last man standing.  I feel sorry for that poor guy right now.

The good thing is that I have a connection now with someone who's mentioned on her blog, unfortunately knows her very well, and he's volunteering to "tell all".  Pretty soon, I'm going to reveal her hypocrisy, the width, the depth, the breadth of it all.  Especially hypocrisy about fidelity, cheating, and how crazy she is.  She won't hold any moral high ground at all, as her blog implies she does.

Stay tuned.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Teaser!
Somebody in Boise has been a busy little bee!

My contact assured me that when he returns from his visit to teh windy city he's going to spill some good and juicy stuff.  He dropped some hints about sisters and ski guides, and how this rendevous affected the family.  Her one night stands with craigslist guys (while in a relationship with somebody else).  Her flings with married men in school.  And other hypocrisies.  I have one follower right now, anybody else want to follow along?**  Anybody who has any recent stories of her hypocrisy?  Maybe the poor bastard(s) she's screwing over now might want to pay attention.

The funny thing is that I forgot about this blog until my contact contacted me telling me that he was contacted by the little miss herself!  Just deserts.

If anybody has any good stories about her two-face behavior then email me.

**The follower to which the blog author refers just so happened to be Ken. 

I know who wrote this "rebuttal" blog, and if you're a regular reader of B3D, you probably do, too. And despite knowing the "who" and "why," I still found it embarrassing and awful. For one thing because he called me out by name, and he called out my business (I've deleted those references). Also, he accused me of many untrue offenses. For the record, I've never had a one night stand with a guy from Craigslist (that sounds more terrible than anything I've actually lived through). I've never had flings with married men. I don't date and screw a bunch of guys at once; I can barely get a date with one guy, for crying out loud. 

This jerk got what he wanted - to humiliate me. But, three years later I'm less hurt. I know that in this life I'll make friends, I'll have loves and lovers, I'll have acquaintances and colleagues, and I'll have enemies. Strong, loud, opinionated, smart people have enemies. And they can say what they want, true or untrue, but it won't change me, what I stand for, who I am. If you don't like me, move on, don't read my blog, don't waste your time, or mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST OF THE WORST.