Friday, August 5, 2016

The Fox in the Cemetery 1 (Kipling)

Hi,
 
Apologies for the delay, I've been under the weather--a cold or flu or something like that--and have been in bed all day. Now I'm finally in the coffee shop, my head is clouded over, but anyway...
 
I know you tried so very hard. You're a very giving person. And I'm not, though I do try. My behavior is not reflection upon you as a person. I go through periods of doubt, of some type of depression, though I'm relentlessly cheerful on the outside. I really struggle with knowing anything about myself or what I want in and out of life.
 
The other night, on the way back, you were talking quite aggressively (not that I blame you) and it just felt like I was cornered in a way. Maybe this makes sense or not, I don't know.
 
I miss you, of course, but I don't know if that's enough. I feel like I cause you enough anguish already. 
 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST OF THE WORST.