Thursday, June 2, 2016

Showdown at the O.K. Corral (Billy, Wyatt)

"I think you're just the cutest thing."
 
"Can I hold your hand? I know I shouldn't, I really want to kiss you."
 
"Oh what a night. Late September back in '63. What a very special time for me. What a lady, what a night."
 
"I know us is an impossibility, that doesn't stop me from wanting it."
 
Be sure to wipe the lipstick off...
"No thanks. I like the way it tastes."
 
"You're so smart. So smart and so funny. I haven't laughed like that, like we laughed last night, in years."
 
"I like you and your spirit, Pidge. Your lips, too."
 
"You've got tattoos dedicated to everybody else, when are you getting a tattoo for me?"
"I don't know, but I slept on the couch last night, so..."
 
"Your skin is as soft as I always imagined it to be."
 
"I've had a crush on you probably since the first time I met you. 10 years? But that time you came to my show and we all walked downtown together, that's when I knew it officially. 10 years."
 
"You make it hard to concentrate."

"Enjoy the music. Play it fucking loud."
 
"Yes. Now. Or as soon as you can get to my place."
 
"I like everything about you."
 
"I ain't no jilter, all-caps or not. I am irresistible, though."
 
"I went home and I wrote you this song. For your ears only!!!"
 
"When is a good time to talk? Preferably in person."
 
"Sorry, I just can't get you off my mind. Bummed there was no proper goodbye. Although no form of goodbye would feel good anyways."
 
"Oh my. And you are remarkably adept at sparring. Blog post fodder?"
 
"Not sorry."
 
"Wish you were here."

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST OF THE WORST.