Friday, December 9, 2011

Jus sayin hey (Sam)

S Hey how have u been? Happy Holidays!

J I'm okay, you? Happy Holidays!

S I'm okay.

J Alrighty then! Glad we're both okay. Drink sometime?

S Yea i think im goin to portland for a few days mayb next week

J Okay? Have a nice trip.

J Dear Sam, I like you, I think you're a good guy, I find you interesting to talk to. However, you don't seem to feel the same way about me. You don't want to be my friend, have a drink, go to a movie, hang out, etc. I don't push it, I'm not desperate, why pursue someone who doesn't like me? So, I don't. But then, every 2 months or so you send me a text. Every time I'm really surprised: I never thought I'd hear from you again. But, I am friendly, so I respond, try and draw you out a little. In return you act like I'm chasing you around or something...dude, you texted ME. I get it, I'm the last person you want to anything to do with, I'm not awesome enough for you, or hot enough or cool enough, and we both know that's not going to change, so why keep contacting me? It's dumb and I don't get it.

S Jus sayin hey

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST OF THE WORST.